Terms and conditions
By confirming a booking you are deemed to have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
Please read thoroughly
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* If you choose to enter the pool with your dog, you do so at your own risk....
* Dogs must not be pushed, shoved or thrown into the pool.
* All dogs must be fully vaccinated.
* We have no control over the release of photographs being put on social media by other customers visiting the dog pool.
* You are responsible for clearing up after your dog.
* Please ensure your dog does not eat up to 2 hours before swimming
* All dogs MUST have their claws clipped short to prevent punctures to the pool liner. Entry may be refused if your dog has sharp claws.
* Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the class with full refund. Cancellations made after this will still be charged at the full rate.
* Dogs with injuries, health problems or recovering from surgery must have permission to swim from your own vet.
* We are NOT hydro therapists...we are a dog swimming club with the sole aim of providing fun exercise and socialisation. No medical advice given.
* Your half hour session includes time taken entering and exiting the pool. You and your dog must exit the pool swiftly at the end of your session to allow for access to the pool for the next class.
* A 1 minute swim equates to a 1 mile walk for your dog, therefore they will not and should not be encouraged to swim for more than a maximum of 20 minutes.
* By confirming your booking with Canine Dip and Dive you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
© Copyright Canine Dip and Dive